September 10 or 12: Photo time!
Time to get your new photo done for the SoHE website AND have a professional image for presentations and publications.
We have two half-day shoots scheduled – please click on the one date that works for you then pick your time (NOTE – you must use your @wisc.edu email to access this sheet, not personal gmail)
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 10 – between 8:30 am and noon
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 12 – between 1 pm and 4 pm
LOCATION both days – Third floor, west end of the building by the 100 Women Wall of Honor
Here’s how it works:
- The photographers are really good, fast and have been working with us for many years – it will truly take 5 minutes
- Plan to arrive a minute or so before your selected time, and be ready to go – hair as you desire, if you wear glasses bring those as we will take shots of you with glasses, no glasses, etc.
- If you want to wear a suit coat that’s great, but not required— dress for your typical day at work
- Solid colors are best, please avoid:
- Branded logos (if not UW-associated)
- Black, white, neon, or patterned clothing
- In a few weeks you will have the chance to pick the photo you like best. Once we have everyone’s selection then the photographers will spend some time ‘sweetening’ each image. When done, you will have a high-res color image for your use and we will have a great photo for the SoHE website.
Please contact Linda Zwicker, Senior Assistant Dean if you have questions – email@example.com