The School of Human Ecology’s over 16,000 alumni can be found all over the world improving the lives of others. Human Ecology Badgers work in fields that contribute $65B to Wisconsin’s economy, $3T to the nation’s economy.
The following section includes a carousel of 3 stories. You may advance through the carousel by clicking on the buttons below.
School of Human Ecology graduates have access to career advising services and programs up to one year following graduation. Career advisors are available for in-person, virtual, and phone appointments.
Common topics to explore with a career advisor include:
- Transitioning from college to career
- Job search tools and strategies
- Graduate and professional school planning
- Resume and cover letter development
- Interview preparation
- Negotiating job offers
Explore information that can help you in your next step, whether it is a job, graduate or professional school, or a year of service.
Build your career community
Develop connections, get career advice, and take advantage of the vast network of UW–Madison and Human Ecology alumni all over the world:
- Join the School of Human Ecology Students & Alumni LinkedIn Group to stay connected with your classmates and instructors, share resources, view job postings related to human ecology, and learn about upcoming SoHE events and initiatives.
- Join Badger Bridge, the only online networking platform just for Badgers, so you can connect with people in just about any field or location and know that you already have something in common with them: the UW.
- Join a Wisconsin Alumni Association (WAA) chapter or group to stay connected to UW! From game watches to volunteer days, there’s something for everyone.
Learn more about how we can help meet your recruiting needs and connect you with our amazing, career ready students.