My research interests include consumer behavior and management within the retailing settings, women and philanthropy, and succession and management issues in family businesses. I authored a publication entitled “Women’s Leadership in Philanthropy” for the Encyclopedia of Nonprofit Organizations. My past positions include chair of the Civil Society & Community Studies department, chair of the University of Wisconsin Library Committee, and treasurer of the American Council on Consumer Interests.
For a full list of publications, see Jasper’s CV.
- Civil Society & Community Studies
- PhD Human Ecology: Civil Society & Community Research
- PhD, University of Wisconsin–Madison
- MS, University of Wisconsin–Madison
- BS, Northern Michigan University
Office: 4153 Nancy Nicholas Hall