“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn.” Based on a Chinese proverb, this quote is the basis of my teaching philosophy both in and out of the traditional classroom. I love conducting experiential learning opportunities for students. Learning by doing in the real world truly augments our students education.
For more, see Murray’s CV.
- Wisconsin Public Radio, Demand for Secondhand Fashion Continues to Grow
- Consumer Science
- BS Consumer Behavior & Marketplace Studies
- EdD, Policy and Administration in Higher Education, University of Minnesota
- MBA, Cardinal Stritch University
- BS, University of Wisconsin–Stout
Office: 4285H Nancy Nicholas Hall