Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn.
Based on a Chinese proverb, this quote is the basis of my teaching philosophy both in and out of the traditional classroom. I love conducting experiential learning opportunities for students. Learning by doing in the real world truly augments our students education.
- Course number: CNSR SCI 257: Course title: Intro to Retailing
- Course number: CS 564: Course title: Retail Financial Analysis
- Course number: CNSR CI 567: Course title: Product Development Strategies in Retail
- Course number: CNSR SCI 603: Course title: Retail and Consumer Behavior Internship
- Consumer Science
- BS Consumer Behavior & Marketplace Studies
- EdD, Policy and Administration in Higher Education, University of Minnesota
- MBA, Cardinal Stritch University
- BS, UW–Stout
Office: 4285H Nancy Nicholas Hall