This story series explores the impact of investing in women-led wellbeing projects around the world, made possible by the University of Wisconsin–Madison Women’s Philanthropy Council.
- Women’s Philanthropy in Action: Advancing Women and Wellbeing in Wisconsin and the World (4W) through high-impact small grants program
- Wellbeing Clubs for girls: from Wisconsin to Uganda to Southern California
- Identifying sex-trafficked patients
- Latin@ moms supporting new parents
- #Metoo: Tracking caste, abuse and soft porn in the Malayali film industry